PDA

View Full Version : Hello from CHINA

esprithk
12-30-2009, 09:10 AM
Hi, my name is Eric Wong.
I work in China since 1993 after finish my study in Texas A&M University, TEXAS, USA.

Today, I am profession in 3 markets.
(1) Plastic injection product design & development + manufacturing & export. This includes blow injection, rotation injection, LSR (liquid silicon rubber) injection, and tradition plastic injection.
(2) Furniture design, manufacturing & export + Home deco
(3) Electronic product design solution

I look forward to meet more people here :p

vangogh
12-30-2009, 10:26 AM
Welcome to the forum Eric. Sounds like you keep pretty busy with all those markets you work in.

Look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Spider
12-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Welcome aboard, Eric. Yay! for Texas A&M!

The Entrepreneurs Network
12-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Welcome Eric. Looking forward to your input re business with China. I have very good memories of business dealings with Chinese companies. Nice to see more international participation in the forum

cbscreative
12-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Hello, Eric, and welcome to the group. Looks like you won Frederick over already, having studied in TX.

KristineS
12-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, Eric.

esprithk
12-31-2009, 01:54 AM
Thx, everyone!
I love Texas, and I still wear Tony Lama boots.

yes, if you have question about China, you may ask me, or I will visit the site frequently for new business ideas, too.

my family has 30 years experience in plastic injection.
as on my own, I start to do furniture export and interior deco (renovation) from 2007.

for the electronic production solution, actually, it's my friends' business. I just help him to negotiate business for inquiries from oversea clients.

well, CHINA is a place full of opportunities. Althought there are many inter-culture exchange now-a-day, there are still many small business here that lacks the experience in communicating with oversea buyers, or understand how things work in different culture.

this is when I come in handy, as I have lived in oversea before, and travel to many countries. my business, is 90% export.

I am still finding way to do domestic market in China, which is very very competitive.
So, I hope to get new ideas, and to understand how things work in brand-building.

Anyway, I know lawyers, and they can give good advice on laws related to business investment.