PDA

View Full Version : New To The Forum

jfrutkin
12-22-2009, 10:37 PM
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I wanted to let everyone know about two new websites:

SmarterLeap.com provides breakthrough business ideas for individuals serious about starting a new business, from original web 2.0 sites and unique service businesses to new product innovations.

IdeaArchitectsOnline.com compensates people for submitting original business ideas.

So, whether your preference is brainstorming new business ideas or you are looking for inspiration to launch your new livelihood, you now have two original sites to assist you – Idea Architects and Smarter Leap.

Comments are welcome.

Best Regards,
Jeff

vangogh
12-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Welcome to the forum Jeff. Looks like your two businesses compliment each other very well. Recently I was reading about a company that asks people to submit ideas and then the members of the site vote on which ideas to develop and promote. The company foots the bill and then splits the profit with whoever had the original idea and those who voted for it.

I forget how the distribution of profits was determined, but it seemed like an interesting idea. I think the company had developed a few successful products and the community around the site had some members who made pretty good money.

Glad to have you join us and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
12-23-2009, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the forum Jeff.

cbscreative
12-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Welcome to our little corner, Jeff.

Spider
12-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Welcome aboard, Jeff. Interesting idea for your two sites.

Business Attorney
12-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the forum, Jeff. Your two websites sound interesting. I'll be looking forward to hearing you pipe in on our discussions.

cvsols
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Welcome Jeff & Happy Holidays!