PDA

View Full Version : New to this Forum

The Entrepreneurs Network
12-13-2009, 11:40 PM
I stumbled on this forum through Google search and I like what I see because it dovetails nicely with my business. I started a website (www.entrepreneursnet.org (http://www.entrepreneursnet.org)) aimed at helping entrepreneurs that want to start, or are already running, a Non-Internet Marketing business. I am looking to build a network of small business owners that are interested in helping each other. My website is live, but I have a few more things in the pipeline and am aiming at officially launching the business in January 2010. I am staying away from IM because there are already so many people in that business. I hope that I contribute to this forum with my 30+ years experience in small to medium sized businesses, both private and public companies. I have set up a forum on my site as well, but now that I see this site I want to make sure that I do not overlap what is happening here. I welcome suggestions. If anyone has a good article that they want posted on my blog, drop me an email and I'll have a look if it fits with what I want to achieve. That's it for now and I look forward to contribute to this forum.
Harry

Spider
12-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Welcome aboard, Harry.

vangogh
12-14-2009, 12:20 AM
Welcome to the forum Harry. Sounds like you have quite a bit of experience and will have a lot to contribute. It also looks like you're building a valuable resource of your own for small business owners and entrepreneurs.

Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

Patrysha
12-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Welcome to the forum Harry.

KristineS
12-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Harry. Nice to have you here.

cbscreative
12-14-2009, 06:32 PM
This forum certainly ought to be compatible with what you are looking to accomplish. I hope you find this to be a valuable resource. Welcome aboard.

cvsols
12-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Welcome Harry!