PDA

View Full Version : Finding Ecommerce Products

billbenson
12-04-2009, 02:37 AM
I saw a site today with a product line that interested me. The product they had were medical scrubs ie coats and hats etc that are thrown out after use and are used by medical personnel.

What intrigued me is it was a b2b product, reorders are likely, could be done 100% online (no phone calls), small niche.

Say I wanted to do an ecommerce site selling these products (not affiliate), where do I go to find drop shippers or suppliers of the product?

vangogh
12-04-2009, 11:08 AM
I'd start simply by searching. Search with the product and variations as keywords and add in drop shipper or wholesaler and any other variation you can think. I would think a little searching would find something.

If it doesn't you can see if any of the sites you do find selling the product would sell to you in bulk for a discount and ask yourself if you could still make a profit that way.

You can also try a bit of social engineering. People love talking about their businesses. If you contact some places you see selling the scrubs and start asking questions I can guarantee you can get the information you need. Ask the right people the right questions and they'll tell you where they buy the product from.

pete
01-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Miami!

Miami is the epicenter of used medical goods, so probably scrubs, as well.

Maybe Miami Yellow Pages.

Russ in Vancouver
09-28-2011, 01:48 AM
Hello Bill,

My wife sources products in China.
If you would like to talk to or email her, please let me know and I will forward you her contact info.

Edit: lol, I just looked at the date.....sorry hehe

I saw a site today with a product line that interested me. The product they had were medical scrubs ie coats and hats etc that are thrown out after use and are used by medical personnel.

What intrigued me is it was a b2b product, reorders are likely, could be done 100% online (no phone calls), small niche.

Say I wanted to do an ecommerce site selling these products (not affiliate), where do I go to find drop shippers or suppliers of the product?