PDA

View Full Version : a new tekk addition

greenoak
11-27-2009, 08:20 PM
we have added PANDORA INTERNET RADIO on our roku box,...........its so cool...we have the leonard cohen, the tom waits , the lady gaga, the neil young and the CAPTAIN BEEFHEART CHANNELS...
i want micheal jackson but dh is revolting....
ann

vangogh
11-28-2009, 04:41 PM
There's an iPhone app for Pandora that I keep forgetting to install. Thanks for the reminder. Everyone who has it only has good things to say. Ok reaching for my iPhone to download the app...

rezzy
11-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Ive been using Pandora for years now, I used stumble upon to find it and have not stopped using it since. As soon as I got my new phone, the VZW Droid, it was one of the first apps I installed!

The only downside, I keep bumping into is the 40 hr limit per month however you can pay $1, to continue the month or $34 or $36 for a year and no advertising.

So, either way you go its a steal! Its just an awesome service, for those who like more "radio" type station, there is always shoutcast.com.

KristineS
11-30-2009, 10:03 AM
The Sprint Tech set up my Palm Pre for Pandora, but I haven't done much with it yet. Guess I should check it out.

Harold Mansfield
12-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Never used my phone for music...doesn't it run the battery down quicker ? Funny, I keep buying phones that do stuff, but I never do anything with them outside of calls and email.
Never used Pandora either, I just usually use iTunes when I want radio but I have heard good things about it.

KristineS
12-01-2009, 12:49 PM
I could use Pandora on my laptop too. Just don't think of it, which is weird because I've been thinking of all sorts of new music I want to get lately.