PDA

View Full Version : Starting an outsourcing business

Bryan
11-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Hey
this forum seems very supportive I'm glad to be here.

I'm starting an outsourcing managing business for small medium sized businesses in the USA or other developed countries who want to capitalize on local craftsmanship, cheap manufacturing and the plentiful natural resources here in Thailand.

The value I will add would be the speed in the process, trustworthiness, and price negotiation. I'd like to be a reputable median in a
market that's saturated with scam artists. I can engage in any types of products as I have a somewhat extensive network ranging from furniture, bamboo handicraft, clothing and raw materials. I have a few stable clients mainly friends abroad and I'd like to expand my business.

Thanks!

I am currently in the progress of having a website launched and optimized. O apologize for any typos- on an iPhone.

vangogh
11-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Welcome to the forum Bryan. Was there a question in your post? Or did you mean this as an introduction? I can move the thread for you if it's meant as an introduction.

Seems like a reasonable business. I can see where it would be difficult for many small businesses to know how to go about outsourcing some of their work to a country like Thailand so having a single source to manage things makes sense.

Thanks for joining the community.

Evan
11-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Welcome aboard, good luck with your business :)

Bryan
11-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the welcomes.

Sorry I didn't take note that this section was for questions related to starting a business. My thread started as a semi introduction and ended as a cliff hanger for comments and suggestions. I understand the confusion ;). I think this should go in the introduction section - thank you.

Will come back to this section to post any questions I will have in the future.

vangogh
11-17-2009, 11:23 PM
No worries. I know how you can start a post with one idea and end it with another. I moved it to the intro thread so people can offer you a nice welcome.

KristineS
11-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the forum. I assume you're familiar with Thailand since you're offering products from there? That is someplace I have always thought it would be interesting to go.

Paul Elliott
12-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Welcome, Bryan. We're looking forward to your insights and contributions.

Paul