PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

low bidder
11-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Not only am I looking for good input on running a business, I'm always looking for ideas for my humorous illustrations. Looks like I found a great place for both. There are commenters here offering real advice and help to small business owners and intrepreneurs - the back bone of our economy. I'm off the read more posts. Hopefully, I'll find answers to my own questions as well as be able to put in my two-cents worth. Thanks to all.

vangogh
11-14-2009, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the forum low bidder (Bill, right?). Thanks for the compliments about the forum. We do try.

I'm looking through your site and I like your illustrations. Great stuff. I see where your username and avatar came from. I think you're going to have plenty to add here.

Thanks for joining the community

Patrysha
11-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to learning more about you and seeing what sort of marketing challenges you face.

cbscreative
11-14-2009, 02:02 PM
I was wondering about that user name, and it does make a lot more sense when seeing your site. Welcome aboard.

Thought I might add this just for kicks, it's a t-shirt concept I came up with a few months ago:

http://www.cbscreative.com/images/tee-aftermath-lg.gif
©2009 Steve Chittenden

Patrysha
11-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Ooh can I copy that one for my son for Christmas?

He loves big, irreverent t-shirts - well I guess it's mostly me and he just doesn't care as long as he is dressed when he leaves the house.

I am also planning on making him one that says "meh" copied from one of those geek t-shirt websites. I forget which one because I can't afford more than $10 for a t-shirt the way he grows...

vangogh
11-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Funny shirt Steve.

cbscreative
11-14-2009, 08:22 PM
Maybe ryhno46 (http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/2205-looking-advice.html) can produce these shirts and we can split the proceeds.

KristineS
11-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the forum. It's lovely to have you here.

rezzy
11-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Hello and welcome. I can already see some of my office mates needing that those comics.

low bidder
11-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Welcome to the forum low bidder (Bill, right?). Thanks for the compliments about the forum. We do try.

I'm looking through your site and I like your illustrations. Great stuff. I see where your username and avatar came from. I think you're going to have plenty to add here.

Thanks for joining the community

Thanks or checking it out and the welcome. I must study your sites, I'm in need of seo help, since this computer stuff is not where my talents lie.

low bidder
11-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks for all the welcome's and nice comments. There are a lot of cartoon ideas running through these posts. Careful what you say, you may get "illustrated".

vangogh
11-25-2009, 09:41 PM
Uh oh. Now we're in trouble. I'm afraid to think how I might end up in a comic. :)

low bidder
11-27-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm usually pretty heartless and brutal. It's much funnier that way.

vangogh
11-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Funnier, yes. More frightening for me, yes as well. :)

Paul Elliott
12-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Dear Low,

Welcome aboard SBF. We'll look forward to your posts and questions as long as they can be answered with a single word. Too much risk in more than one word at a time when you're around a comedian. :cool:

Paul <zipping beak> :D