PDA

View Full Version : Hello All From BrandMyFirm.com

BrandMyFirm
10-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Hello all,

I've been reading this forum for quite some time and figured i should just bite the bullet and register. Hopefully I wont get spammed. I come from a marketing/ project management background. I've been workign in those fields for the past 8 years and met many wonderful people as well as worked on some really interesting projects, some boring ones too... but i guess that's life. I recently started my 3rd business Brand My Firm, and so far, I've been getting some really good feedback about it. In short BrandMyFirm is a one stop solution for all you web needs. You will have one person who manages everything for your web project. He/She will handle designers, marketers, programmers, and hosting. He will know your the needs of your business because he will always be your main point of contact and here at Brand My Firm we believe in exceeding your expectations and building long lasting business relationships. In short we want you to succeed on the internet.

If this sounds just like what you've been looking for - read on.

After workign on may different projects and with various clients i;ve come to realize that it is frustrating for a client to be transferred form one department to another, to explain the whole problem all over again only to be transferred once more... What clients really want is to get things done, and we are all about getting things done! Here is the concept: You are a small business owner or you are just starting out, and you have come to realize that the fastest and most affordable way to generate new leads and customers for your business is the internet. So you decided you need a website, or may be you already have a website and wonder weather it works the way it should and generates new clients for you at its full potential. So i am going to save you some time and tell you that you will need about 4 people to work together in order to get everything working the way it should. 1. You'll need a designer, he is the person that will create an attractive looking site for you.
2. You'll need a coder, he is going to make sure your website works, and appears the same way on different computers with different browsers.
3. You'll need a marketer, he will be responsible for making sure the designer did a good job on the website and thought of many different ways to capture the customer, and convert a lone internet wanderer into a lead. He will also create ways to market your site better so that you can get more exposure and make more sales.
4. Last but not least you will need a hosting company to put your website online. The host needs to be adequate to your needs. If your site is down, you don't make money, but you also loose money because frustrated customers will go to your competitors.

Brand My Firm provides you with one point of contact person, who manages your project from start to finish and beyond. You don't need to interview various professionals, hire them, get them to work with each other... We already have all that in place, all you need to do is pick up the phone and call your project manger to make any changes you may need.

But don't take my word for it. I am a giver by nature, and i want to give information to the wonderful readers of this forum, so if you have any questions about your business, don't hesitate to ask. I will try to answer them all, and then may be you might want to do business with me in the future. That's it. That is my "sales pitch". If you want we can make a new thread and post questions and answers in there publicly. This way it can become a resource for all readers of this forum.

Well that's about it. Thank you for reading this far. I hope i did not bore you.

To your success,

Nikita
Brand My Firm

Spider
10-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Welcome aboard, Nikita.

vangogh
10-27-2009, 10:21 PM
Welcome to the forum Nikita. I promise we won't spam you if you don't spam us :) The forum will send you a birthday email and I think that's about it.

Sounds like an interesting business idea. I can understand how being a one place shop would be something clients would prefer. I guess the challenge will be convincing them you can do it all, but as long as you have the right people in place you should be able to do that.

Glad you decided to bite the bullet and become a member. Thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
10-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Welcome to the SBF, Nikita.

rezzy
10-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Welcome aboard, Nikita.