PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

corcor67
09-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi all, I'm Corey, I'm new to the forum...obviously :). I'm from nebraska, I work too much and have a new family I would like to see before I'm old and grey so I'm attempting to begin my own business and hoping for some help (I don't know the first thing about business :p)... Glad to be here and can't wait to get started, if you have any questions for me feel free to ask :)

cbscreative
09-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi, Corey, I saw your other thread already, and I think this forum will be very helpful to you as you take on the business world. I looks like you have the makings for a business person and you'll never ne content any other way. Welcome aboard.

vangogh
09-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Welcome to the forum Corey. Looks like we're in neighboring states so hi neighbor.

Don't worry we all had to begin this journey somewhere. Speaking for myself I had no clue when starting my first business. You try something and hope for the best and then learn from what you did. Then you try again either with the same business or a new one.

Feel free to ask any questions you have. We've all been there and will be happy to help you get through the early confusion.

Thanks for joining the community.

corcor67
09-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Thanks for having me and thanks for the warm welcome, Hi neighbor! I have some family in Boulder, and Benitt (spelling?)...o and Longmont...well all over Colorado :)

Two things I learned from my hobby I wish to turn to business, patience and persistance, hopefully they can roll over to the business side of things too

vangogh
09-28-2009, 07:45 PM
You do know Colorado then.

Patience and persistence are definitely important. A big part of success is just hanging in there. The more time you spend in one industry the more you can see new opportunities and the more you understand the market.

Patrysha
09-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Corey.

corcor67
09-28-2009, 09:23 PM
thank you Patrysha :)

KristineS
09-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Hi Corey, Welcome to the forum. Sorry I'm late in saying hello.