PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Growing Business

JackAbram
03-06-2019, 04:15 AM
I heard about digital marketing, but don't know much about it. Anyone know what it is and how it helps for increasing my business revenue? Any advice is much appreciated.

beetee
06-14-2019, 12:51 PM
I may have advice but can you be specific when you write DIGITAL MARKETING?

Kenneth Funk
11-22-2019, 08:21 AM
Apart from the promotion, you should also evaluate employee's performance time-to-time for further progress. And, about promotion, social media marketing stands second to none.

theaccountingstudio
11-29-2019, 03:13 PM
I've got to be honest, I've never found social media particularly useful in my line of work. I'm sure others have cracked it, but on a cost benefit analysis, both in time and money, it's never been as effective as other methods

StephanJLongo
12-12-2019, 02:36 PM
I heard about digital marketing, but don't know much about it. Anyone know what it is and how it helps for increasing my business revenue? Any advice is much appreciated.

Hi Jack,

Although some marketing, both online and offline, programs depend on your product or service, along with your service area. However, here's a few core must-haves in regards to online marketing.

1. Google My Business Listing
This is a free service and extremely important.It's based off your location, if they come to you, or you go to them, along with keywords, description of your business, your contact info and it shows up in Google web search and maps.

2. Facebook and Instagram ads
Organic social reach is one thing, but paid is an entirely different thing. Paid social ads allow you to target people by interest, job titles, location, etc. For the purposes of contacting you (call-to-action), link to your website for appointment, landing page or other specific call to action.

3. Use of a Blog
Blogging off your company website can be a simple tool to increase your chances of being found by the right folks in the right area. Because it's highly searchable (use your website SEO/Google settings within your blog to utilize keywords and keyword phrases), create numerous blog post of case studies and how it helped solve a specific problem, or your company process, unique offerings, etc..

Hope this helps as a start.

Stephan
www.roarmarketingbootcamp.com (http://www.roarmarketingbottcamp.com)