PDA

View Full Version : Logo Makers

billbenson
02-28-2019, 01:15 AM
I need to make a logo for a website. I don't need branding, just something that looks professional. There are logo makers out there such as wix. Does anybody recommend these in my situation?

Harold Mansfield
02-28-2019, 06:57 AM
Your logo is part of your branding. Isn't Wix a site builder?
Maybe you mean Fivver? https://www.fiverr.com/

turboguy
02-28-2019, 01:46 PM
Wix actually does have a logo maker on their site but is far better known as a site builder. There are dozens of free or inexpensive logo making sites. My suggestion would be to try 10-12 free logo making sites and then pick which you like best out of the 10 logos you make on those sites. The other good option would be to go to fiverr and Harold suggested and for $ 5-10.00 you could get one of the guys from that site to make a logo for you.

billbenson
02-28-2019, 03:01 PM
Wix actually does have a logo maker on their site but is far better known as a site builder. There are dozens of free or inexpensive logo making sites. My suggestion would be to try 10-12 free logo making sites and then pick which you like best out of the 10 logos you make on those sites. The other good option would be to go to fiverr and Harold suggested and for $ 5-10.00 you could get one of the guys from that site to make a logo for you.

I'm sure there will be an upsell. I just need a logo. For what I do, I don't have repeat customers so branding has never been a big deal. I'll give it a try and let you know.

turboguy
02-28-2019, 10:39 PM
I have a feeling there are better free logo makers than Wix and a google search will turn up more than a dozen. With so many free options just play around with as many as you want until you end up with a logo you like.

journalist55
03-02-2022, 10:04 AM
I have used Wix to create a website but I have never used it to make logos. Making a website with wix is easy and quick, I assume the same with making logos.