PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

RobertsConsultingFirm
01-31-2019, 11:41 AM
Hello all, my name is Ronnie and I recently started a website design and management business back in November. I mainly do customized WordPress sites. I also do logos, website consulting and other things.

Roberts Consulting Firm

www.robertsconsultingfirm.com
info@robertsconsultingfirm.com

Here’s a website I did for client of mine recently:

www.md-elite.com

I did this site for $500 that includes the site, integration, hosting and domain for the first year. I enjoy putting together sites like this for customers that are looking for quality websites for low prices. I think WordPress is an amazing platform for small businesses.

Finding more clients has been a challenge, but after researching it more I’m going to attempt other marketing strategies. I may turn to improve my social media presence and blog posts.

Thanks for having me!

davidlee21
02-01-2019, 05:10 AM
Hi, welcome to forum. All the best

Willie Posey
02-12-2019, 05:49 AM
Hey there! This is Willie, I am welcomed to this forum after waiting for a long span of time :( like to thanks everybody inadvance for further help in future.

turboguy
02-12-2019, 10:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Ronnie. I took a quick peek at the web site you did for Elite as well as your own. Nice looking sites. Willie, welcome to the forum as well.

Melanie O
02-12-2019, 11:30 AM
Welcome Ronnie

Luisgallo
02-19-2019, 06:34 AM
Hello to everyone.

Steve MacLellan
02-20-2019, 01:19 AM
Hi Robert,

I did this site for $500 that includes the site, integration, hosting and domain for the first year. I enjoy putting together sites like this for customers that are looking for quality websites for low prices. I think WordPress is an amazing platform for small businesses.

I did that too for a little while. But like you, it was a challenge getting enough customers to make any money at it. I'd get one or two a month. The amount of emails I sent and phone calls I made, didn't make it worthwhile to continue. You may be a better marketer than I am and therefore may do quite well at it.

I didn't pay for their hosting or domain name, though. They would give me a credit card for these and I would register the domain name and setup the hosting for them. Then I would download a free Wordpress theme and customize it a bit. I'll show you an example.... I downloaded the Vantage theme from the Wordpress website (https://en-ca.wordpress.org/themes/vantage/) and then customize it a bit. Here is one example I did like this: http://septicsrus.com

I'm pretty well retired from doing web work now 'cept for a couple of clients from the old days. Looking for something else.

Regards,
Steve

turboguy
02-20-2019, 10:42 AM
Nice clean design on the septic site. I have used the Vantage theme on 3 of my web sites as well (actually 2 3/4 since I still have a little work to do on the last one). It is a great theme to work with and the nicest of the free themes I have tried. Site Origins, the people who built that theme, seem pretty on the ball as well.

Steve MacLellan
02-20-2019, 08:36 PM
Hi Ray,

Yours look nice and clean too. I agree on the Vantage theme. It's very well done. Makes it easy to work with.

Regards,
Steve

turboguy
02-20-2019, 10:06 PM
Thanks Steve, Those two are using the Avada theme and I still have a bit of work to do on them but it's close enough I have to wrap up two other sites before I come back and do a bit of tweeking.