PDA

View Full Version : Another five seconds of fame...

Patrysha
09-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Just thought I'd share because it's Chatelaine magazine :-)

Chatelaine is Canada's leading women's mag...so I can now say I've personally been featured in a national magazine (whereas before today I could only say that I got clients into national...and that was a US niche mag)

Anyway...here's the link to the article on networking :-)

How to network like a pro (http://en.chatelaine.com/english/moneymavens/article.jsp?content=20090901_000000_0030)

KristineS
09-22-2009, 04:44 PM
You're famous!

Nice article too with some good tips. I find it hard to promote myself sometimes, even though it is something I do easily for others. It's nice to know other people are working on strategies to counter that problem too.

Spider
09-22-2009, 04:51 PM
Cool!

Now, reprint that and send it your all your clients, suppliers, friends and associates. Put it on your website, with magazine head banner, and link to it on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Milk it for all it's worth.

Harold Mansfield
09-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Cool!

Now, reprint that and send it your all your clients, suppliers, friends and associates. Put it on your website, with magazine head banner, and link to it on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Milk it for all it's worth.

No Doubt man, work that thing until it ain't got nothin' left. Congrats by the way.

rezzy
09-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Congrats. Its great to fully use the accomplishments youve done. I know people who dont want to brag on them, in resumes, when they should be boasting about everything they did. It helps people see your drive, abilities and skills.

Patrysha
09-23-2009, 11:11 PM
LOL. Trust me, as someone who has been milking publicity for my clients for years (and some of it before the benefit of social media as it exists today)...I've got that covered.

It was brilliant timing that the magazine article came out on the exact same day as the Grand Prize Draw locally.

I have a release out to the local media due to hit tomorrow morning. I've had my best luck on Thursdays locally :-)