PDA

View Full Version : Old ads - New ads

Bobjob
12-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Should a business change the "look" of their ads or always keep them somewhat looking the same. I do not see anything wrong with a new look to the ad. But others say you should stay somewhat constant. This way a customer can glance at the ad and know it is yours, and that you are predictable and reliable.

David Hunter
12-13-2018, 07:11 PM
Change 'em up! But, if the ads are working keep them the same until they stop working. Make sure they're telling the customer what you want them to do next after reading the ad.

The other way is just branding and takes time.

Wolszlegier
12-17-2018, 10:09 AM
As a person, who create an animated banner ads I can say, that you should try few versions of ads and check which work the best for you. Also use different ads for remarketing.

Willie Posey
02-12-2019, 06:21 AM
I still see some of the ads, as usual, running since my childhood whereas some prefer making innovation every half-yearly. All this means if your ad has been designed remarkable, no need to make changes often but if you think there should be amendments then make amendments accordingly.

Riley Lueilwitz
04-24-2019, 09:39 AM
Changes are necessary. You might have noticed brands changing their ad format with some particular span of time. Analyze the market, interest of audience and then determine what they exactly wish to see.

SkyWriting
11-15-2019, 01:13 PM
Should a business change the "look" of their ads or always keep them somewhat looking the same. I do not see anything wrong with a new look to the ad. But others say you should stay somewhat constant. This way a customer can glance at the ad and know it is yours, and that you are predictable and reliable.

Always TEST new ads against old ads. Why throw away money? Test everything too.

Colors fonts, offers, prices.