PDA

View Full Version : How can I promote my website in Other Countries

Garrysmith
05-23-2018, 05:14 AM
Hi friends ,

I would like to know, How can i promote my website in other countries?

DO I need to do off page link building in USA sites or any other ways to do ??

Harold Mansfield
05-23-2018, 10:25 AM
Hi friends ,

I would like to know, How can i promote my website in other countries?

DO I need to do off page link building in USA sites or any other ways to do ??

Language translation into the local language.
Links from local sites.
CCtld ( Country Coded Top Level Domain)

Otherwise the same way you'd do it in your own country and language, just in that one.

What you're asking is how do you promote your business in another country. Don't think of it as just promoting a website or you'll just keep spinibng your wheels.
Generally to promote in another market you should have some kind of presence in that market.

For instance, it would be a waste of time for me to target Spain. I don't speak the language, and don't have a presence there.
But I have gotten calls and clients from the EU, Australia, Norway, Jamaica, and many other countries over the years.
Not because I promoted there, but because they were looking for my services and didn't limit their search to only their locale.

Exactly what is your business and what countries are you trying to promote it in?
Some info may help us give you specific help, rather than just general stuff that may or may not pertain to your situation.

RjMaan
05-28-2018, 12:08 PM
I think you just build your back links and do good SEO practices so that you can rank high in Google. In this way, your site will be visible to the visitors or foreign countries as well.

jeffscott
06-01-2018, 04:35 AM
Create and optimize site pages that are designated for every countries then promote to establish its reputation for every target region.

homautomation1
06-02-2018, 01:06 AM
Focus on Website SEO
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Listing
Signature Branding.
Reciprocal Linking.
Focus on Quality Content.
Use Google Local Business.

matheuuv
10-26-2018, 05:22 AM
Local classifieds helps to promote the website and reach more faster.

jordanmcclure
12-13-2018, 12:34 AM
The best way to promote your website is to do SEO and content marketing. Collect the list of local listing, profile creation, directory submission, book marking, article submission sites in order to build quality back links. This activity comes under SEO. According to Google crawlers (or) bots, your website had more number of quality back links, then your website will be top on the search engine results page. If your targeting region is USA, then collect the link building platforms which are related to USA.

Collect article submission, press releasing sites that are from targeting location. Then submit the engaging, informative articles on those website. This helps to build quality back links, drive more traffic towards your website and to enhance the branding. Be active on social media. Concentrate on targeting audience.

Aronsmith
01-28-2019, 02:14 PM
The best way to promote your website is to do SEO and content marketing. Promoting a website and reaching an objective is a systematic process.

Initially, set your objective
Prepare a strategy
List the action plan
Collect the list of the local listing, profile creation, directory submission, bookmarking, article submission sites in order to build quality backlinks. This activity comes under SEO. According to Google crawlers (or) bots, your website had the number of quality backlinks, then your website will be top on the search engine results page when compared to your competitors. (Remember one important point. Collect link building platforms which are related to a particular region if you would like to target especially that region. For example, if your targeting region is Canada, then collect the link building platforms which are related to Canada.)
Perform link building activities on the collected platforms
Collect article submission, press releasing sites that are from targeting location. Then submit the engaging, informative articles on those websites. (This helps to build quality backlinks, drive more traffic towards your website and to enhance the branding.)
Finally, be active on social media. Concentrate on targeting audience.

The above all activities will drive natural traffic. But, this may take time. If you would like to get the results as soon as possible, you can go with PPC, CPC ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, LinkedIn ads, Instagram ads (This comes under social media marketing).

davidlee21
01-29-2019, 04:17 AM
- Submit your site the local listing in that area.
- Do SEO choosing the keywords associated with that particular area
- You can run fb or google Ads in that particular area.

Willie Posey
02-13-2019, 09:16 AM
Definitely, you can promote the website in the whole world, provided there must be the ease of language translation. As an alternative, you can hire SEO services of the respective country, dealing with them online.

turboguy
02-13-2019, 11:06 AM
We do business worldwide from our web site. I can't say I put all that much effort into overseas business but we probably do 150K in export business or more.

I do think there are two scenarios. One is when you have a product with worldwide demand. The other is when you have a product that you want to sell in other countries. In the first case they will find you. In the second it may be a tough job.

I do have a page on my website that I call "worldwide" and I do have photos on that page from Russia, England, Guam, Japan, Iraq, and more. Perhaps that helps draw in international business.

3M Safety Glasses
06-22-2021, 02:35 AM
Hi, 9 Ways to Promote Your Business in target countries

Make sure that there is a market for what you are selling
Check out search engines in your target countries
Be very mindful of keywords
Localizing your website has to be done perfectly
Consider buying a Country Code top level domain name