PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for Building New Coupons Website Like Khojdeal

mrrohitsingh2018
05-14-2018, 06:08 AM
Hello Everyone
So I have decided to open a Coupon Website <edited by admin>. I can Display my Coupons I have to worry about bringing traffic to a newly built website. Because already have a much more competition on this type of sites... Is WordPress fine for this?
What are the things that I should double check when I am going to create an online coupon Website for my business?
I need help in learning what I should not forget when I am maintaining this profile and tips on how to improve my My Upcoming Website... Please Help Me...

Harold Mansfield
05-20-2018, 11:31 AM
Hello Everyone
So I have decided to open a Coupon Website Like This Example I can Display my Coupons I have to worry about bringing traffic to a newly built website. Because already have a much more competition on this type of sites... Is WordPress fine for this?
It's hard to say if WordPress is the best solution without knowing what you want the site to do. What do you want users to be able to do on the site?
Just download coupons? Are you collecting any kind of information?
Is there ecommerce?
Would need more info on the website's functions to be able to answer that.

What are the things that I should double check when I am going to create an online coupon Website for my business?
Not sure what you mean by what should you "double check".
Are you asking about building a website in general, or do you have specific questions about coupons? Laws? Content?

I need help in learning what I should not forget when I am maintaining this profile and tips on how to improve my My Upcoming Website... Please Help Me...

Your questions are very general. Sounds like you haven't really looked into this business model at all.
Before you can get to building the website, you first have to know what you need it to do. In order to know that you have to determine how your business will operate. What is the purpose? How does it make money?

Remember, the website is not the business model. It's just the vehicle to deliver or present it.