PDA

View Full Version : Inbound Marketing

Virtual Emily
04-23-2018, 03:21 PM
Hey guys!

We are a virtual assistant company and right now our inbound strategy includes email marketing, social media (mostly organic) and blogging.

We are looking to increase our inbound leads A LOT and I have read a couple of guerilla marketing strategies I want to implement.

I would love to know if you guys have some feedback on what is the best way to reach my target audience in an organic way so we can generate more traffic to our website and get more free trials of our products.

Thank you so much for your help!

:o

Harold Mansfield
04-26-2018, 08:00 PM
Hey guys!

We are a virtual assistant company and right now our inbound strategy includes email marketing, social media (mostly organic) and blogging.

We are looking to increase our inbound leads A LOT and I have read a couple of guerilla marketing strategies I want to implement.

I would love to know if you guys have some feedback on what is the best way to reach my target audience in an organic way so we can generate more traffic to our website and get more free trials of our products.

Thank you so much for your help!

:o

Hi Emily,
Welcome to the forum. Big question with every possible answer.

I will say, organic is a lie. All the books and blogs tell you that if you just write good content magic will happen and the targeted traffic Gods will smile on you.
Nope. You still have to know marketing, and that likely means spending some money for ads or else you'll just be in the back of the bus with all the other people waiting for organic traffic to bring them leads. It just doesn't happen like that anymore.Too much has changed.

Is there a specific area you're looking to tackle? Any specific questions about strategies on certain platforms?
What exactly are you doing so far to increase traffic and what percentage of that turns into an actual lead?

RjMaan
07-30-2018, 11:35 PM
Yeah, i would also agree with the fact that organic traffic is somehow difficult to achieve but it is not impossible. One has to work a lot and has to be patient for the right time.

Willie Posey
06-18-2019, 09:15 AM
Not just traffic, but Organic traffic that lasts on your profile for a long time. You might have knowledge that SEO is the best means of generating quality traffic to your website. Apart from that, the best tactic is blogging that drives better traffic to your website.

eliquidsaleuk
08-20-2019, 07:07 AM
Do some keyword research and target your 'Keyword + Locality'. If you are an offshore company, then you could find your niche customers. Blog around topics or tasks you perform for your clients such as data entry, email management, ecommerce order management, telephone answering etc. Be specific.