PDA

View Full Version : Removal of our Name as a business

Sharon Wilson
04-19-2018, 12:32 PM
You show Artiestuff in Dayton Ohio as a business. We are not a business. It is my husband and myself selling our personal items. We have accumulated a lot of items over 44 years and know that our time for downsizing is coming soon. We don't welcome the public calling us to sell us business items. We do not deal with people in person. Please remove us from your business profile wherever we are. Thank you Art and Sharon Wilson. Thank you

Harold Mansfield
04-19-2018, 12:56 PM
You show Artiestuff in Dayton Ohio as a business. We are not a business. It is my husband and myself selling our personal items. We have accumulated a lot of items over 44 years and know that our time for downsizing is coming soon. We don't welcome the public calling us to sell us business items. We do not deal with people in person. Please remove us from your business profile wherever we are. Thank you Art and Sharon Wilson. Thank you

Not sure what you are referring to. This isn't a business directory. Where are you seeing that we have you listed somewhere?
I've sent you a PM with my email address. You can also contact me at the website below.
Whatever is going on, if it's on this site just tell me where it is and I'll take care of it.

Paul
04-25-2018, 01:54 PM
Hmmm, I've been on here awhile and I don't think I've ever been solicited based on being part of the forum.