PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Utah

yummytork
09-08-2009, 10:03 PM
I am wasn't born in Utah, rather I was born in North Dakota, land of the Sioux. (and hockey, beer, and ice fishing)
As a self proclaimed Utahn now though, I enjoy such things as scrapbooking, genaeology, and multiple wives, of which I have 3 at the moment. Actually, all those things are a lie, except the genaeology part, I actually do enjoy that. I learned that my great great grandpa was a full blood Cherokee from Canada.
Anyway, for business, I work at SEO.com, and yes I know seo quite well, and would be happy to offer some free advice here and there.

vangogh
09-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Welcome to the forum. Adam, right? Guess we're not too far from each other. Our states border anyway and I'm not a native Coloradan. Rather a transplant from New York. No ice fishing where I grew up, but there was plenty of hockey and beer.

Looking forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
09-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to some good discussions.

cbscreative
09-09-2009, 11:05 PM
As for me, I live in the same state I was born in—Michigan. I've lived in Grand Rapids for 25 years next month, but I was born and raised about 30 miles away along the shores of Lake Michigan (best beach sand in the world!).

Very different than Utah I'm sure, but welcome aboard.

dynocat
09-11-2009, 01:18 AM
I've got North Dakota surrounded. Minnesota born and living in Montana since 1984. Not all that far from Utah either. We share the beautiful Rocky Mountains. btw, beer is everywhere--although maybe not as much in Utah. :)

Welcome aboard.