PDA

View Full Version : Dropshipping from different vendors.

lot1
09-26-2017, 06:01 PM
Ok newbee here. I need some help. If you are dropshipping from aliexpress and a buyer purchase 2 or more products
and your products are from different vendors what do you do? Do they come in different packages or is there a way to send them all together.
Also at the package do they see your brand name or the wholesellers?

Harold Mansfield
09-26-2017, 06:56 PM
Ok newbee here. I need some help. If you are dropshipping from aliexpress and a buyer purchase 2 or more products
and your products are from different vendors what do you do? Do they come in different packages or is there a way to send them all together.
Also at the package do they see your brand name or the wholesellers?

It depends on who you are drop-shipping from, It's the wholesaler who sets up the program, how it works, and how things are shipped. Most are white label which means yes, your branding is on the package. There are no across the board rules. Most are generally the same but there will be slight differences that you can compensate for with your own customer service with your consumers.

lot1
09-27-2017, 02:20 AM
Hi Harold,

Thanks for the answere. What do I do in the case that they purchase 2 or more products at once, that I get from different vendors? Will they come in different packages or what?

Hospitality
07-08-2019, 08:00 PM
I have a wholesale hotel supplies company that I use multiple drop-ship vendors for and find it's easiest to just send packages from each individually. This works well for my business because the quantity my customers are buying in often requires multiple packages shipped.

------------

Charles
Wholesale Hotel Supplies (https://www.wholesalerentalsupplies.com/bath-toiletries)