PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

ELCaD
09-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Hey guys and girls.
I have just registered here and so far I am quite impressed by the site and the members here. There are far too many poor quality sites on the internet where everyone is there just to get backlinks, so good job with this.

A bit of information about me, I run the ELCaD Business Network (http://www.elcad-ent.co.uk), which is an online community for businesses and entrepreneurs. There is a strong social networking aspect to the site as well as many other bits and pieces. Along with this I also run a number of other sites for various other topics and niches.

If you want to know anything else then just ask.

Thanks for reading!

Patrysha
09-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Welcome to the forum.

We are certainly lucky here thanks to the leadership and their dedication to keeping everything spam free and relevant.

KristineS
09-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Welcome to the forum. Thank you for joining us and I'm glad you're finding the forum useful.

cbscreative
09-08-2009, 04:13 PM
The irony of people using forums to get backlinks is that they're not worth a whole lot. Even so, we have to clean up a lot of messes from those who think they have something to gain by it. Vangogh does most of the cleanup, Kristine and I usually feel more like cheerleaders while he scores most of the points.

Thank you for the compliments and welcome to the forum. BTW, many of us here came from what was once a great forum that ran amuck when some new owners didn't think it needed any attention. We started this place so members would have something that would not suffer from neglect.

ELCaD
09-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Sounds interesting that the site started the way it did, especially considering that the ELCaD Business Network was born from the same reasoning...

P.S. There is absolutely nothing wrong with cheerleaders, in some circles they get more attention than the star players ;)