PDA

View Full Version : Good day everyone

Jean-VA
08-31-2009, 06:44 AM
Hello.

My name is Jean. I work with Solo Entrepreneurs (Solo-E) struggling with time management and work-life imbalance. I help them get clarity of their focus and priorities, which ultimately lead to that satisfactory life they worked so hard for, and living it.

This is one of the few small business forums that are actually well-maintained and have a smaller group of regular posters, generate that closer feeling, and certainly, nice atmosphere.

Look forward to exchange ideas and thoughts with everyone here.

Business Attorney
08-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Jean, you described this forum very well. We owe a lot of thanks to vangogh in particular for keeping out the riffraff.

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your contributions to our discussions.

Patrysha
08-31-2009, 10:35 AM
Welcome Jean!

vangogh
08-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the forum Jean. Thanks for the kind words. We do try to keep this place free of spam and meaningless posts and try to make it a nice friendly place.

Thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
08-31-2009, 01:11 PM
I second David's statement that vangogh does a great job here. He works hard so I don't have to :)

Welcome to the group and thank you for the compliments. I'm sure you will enjoy the community we have here, and we are glad to have you as a contributing member.

KristineS
08-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Welcome to the forum Jean.

I'm with Steve and David, Vangogh is the good cop so Steve and I don't really have to be cops at all. He is the Spam Assassin.

We're glad you're hear and look forward to your contributions.

Vivid Color Zack
08-31-2009, 06:46 PM
Always nice to see someone recognize how much better this forum is run than some other ones out there.

Welcome! Look forward to getting to know you a little.

Harold Mansfield
08-31-2009, 08:11 PM
This really is a nice forum !
I know I have certainly grown and learned since I joined.

Welcome.