PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding Moblie App

Saketi
07-25-2017, 04:26 PM
Hello,

I am a very small business owner of a single food truck. Currently all my sales and inventory are done manually(aside from using "the square") . Being a single truck it really isn't a whole lot of work.
In the near future I will be expanding to 9 trucks and have been trying to research options for mobile apps that would provide POS and Inventory solutions.
I would like an all in one product to scan in my inventory and distribute that inventory between the 9 trucks.
As sales occur I would like the inventory to be updated in real time and be able to identify which truck is selling what products and show sales for the day.

Most of what I have identified is either free and doesn't do enough or is way more than I need. Reasonable product cost is not a huge concern as long as it does what I'm looking for.
Any mobile app suggestions that any of you may be aware of for me to look into would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

vangogh
07-26-2017, 12:23 AM
Doesn't Square offer a way to track inventory? Here's something on their site about inventory management (https://squareup.com/pos/inventory-management) that sounds like it's what you want. Or is their solution one of the freebies that doesn't do enough?

I don't have specific experience that would let me offer a recommendation, but I know there are apps out there. I just searched for POS and inventory management mobile app and there are plenty of results with lists and reviews. Unfortunately I haven't used any to know if they'll work for you.

Are you looking for something on iOS? Android? Both? What features do you need that the freebies aren't offering and what are the features that are more than you need? I'm sure several people here will be able to recommend something if they know more details of what you need.

WarrenD
07-27-2017, 12:18 AM
Here's a comprehensive list of small business POS apps for you. Looks like Bindo with its customized pricing could be the one for you Best POS Systems for Small Businesses 2017 (http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/2955-best-pos-systems.html)