PDA

View Full Version : The final days countdown...

Patrysha
08-26-2009, 07:34 PM
The big draw is a week away for the Shop & Win. Entries end on Monday and I have Tuesday and Wednesday (till the 5:50 draw) to get all the final entries in.

If my estimates are correct, we'll end up with about 15,000 transactions representing just over half a million spent at participating merchants by participating customers.

Because I don't have a baseline to work with, I have no idea whether it shifted any dollars towards local...but I do know the buzz and excitement are still strong :-)

I am very excited about the draw next week -- I chose the final location and made the announcement today. I'll send out press releases first thing in the morning.

Oh and tomorrow I also release my next local promotion :-)

Weddings (http://pkmarketingsolutions.com/weddings)

vangogh
08-27-2009, 03:12 AM
Sounds like the promotion as going well. Congrats. 15,000 transactions and a half million spent sound like very good numbers.

KristineS
08-27-2009, 12:38 PM
Glad to hear the promotion is going so well Patrysha. That's great news.

The new promotion looks great too. It will be interesting to see how that one does.

Patrysha
08-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Thanks Kristine and Van Gogh.

I do think the figures are pretty good considering we have a local population of just under 10,000 and there are just under 4000 participants in the program. 90% were local or within 1hr driving distance. 8% were within Alberta and 2% were elsewhere in Canada.

I surveyed the current group before moving forward with the next promotion (the bridal one). I would've really like to move forward with an ongoing type Shop&Win rewards program (the one survey showed huge support for that idea)...but I just can't move forward with all the Chamber stuff up in the air.