PDA

View Full Version : Can I share my blog here?

theDIfellas
08-26-2009, 04:31 AM
Hey guys/gals.. There's no ads on it, no money being made off. Its just a way for my young business partners and I to tell the world about our entrepreneurial journey.

Let me know! Thanks.

Harold Mansfield
08-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Hey guys/gals.. There's no ads on it, no money being made off. Its just a way for my young business partners and I to tell the world about our entrepreneurial journey.

Let me know! Thanks.

You can always post it up for a review in the Website Review section (but you will get honest reviews), introduce yourself in the Introductions section, and you can add it to your signature, but we don't normally just blatantly drop links around here.
It's kind of tasteless.( he says shameless promoting 4 links in his sig)

KristineS
08-26-2009, 12:37 PM
You can definitely put it in your signature. That's generally the way we do things here.

As you can see from my signature, I'm quite familiar with that tactic.

cbscreative
08-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Unlike other forums where you never know if a sig link will get you banned, we encourage members to take advantage of them. The admins here are pretty good about spotting those who are just here for link dropping, but we're pretty easy going with our sig link policies. Nothing you described violates our rules, but thanks for asking.

theDIfellas
08-26-2009, 03:30 PM
cool, thanks.

Its in my sig now! I'll formally introduce myself later :)

KristineS
08-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks for sharing the blog. I'll be interested to see how things go for you guys.

theDIfellas
09-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks for sharing the blog. I'll be interested to see how things go for you guys.

Thank you. We are picking up our first huge shipment tomorrow!

This is our complete product, with packaging.. we managed to get amazing prices on EVERYTHING.

Now to sell, sell, sell :]

Paper Shredder Clay
09-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Cool, I'll check out your blog. I'm trying to find the time to start my own. I would also recommend setting up a Twitter account and develop a following there and then post links to your new blog entries.

Let me know! Thanks.

elsoft
09-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks DIfellas.I will check your blog now.

theDIfellas
12-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to share the good news that our product was featured on ABC's GMA Health as part of a review of the year's best healthy products!

Check out our blog (in my sig) below for details and a video link :]

Patrysha
12-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Congratulations! Good job on getting connected, bummer about not making the television cut, but coverage will grow over time.

When you have the time you should post about how you made the media connection :-)