PDA

View Full Version : Merchant Services???

Krich
03-16-2017, 12:01 AM
Is there a section on the board here where folks are discussing selling card services (credit card processing, ATM processing)?

I've been working with ATM processing since 2002 and now I'm wanting to get in to selling credit card processing and was looking for those that are experienced in merchant services to chat with and hopfully learn something about that side of the card service business.

If not here, please let me know if you guys know of a forum I should check out. Thanks!

Harold Mansfield
03-16-2017, 01:42 PM
Sorry, but there's no section for promoting your services here. However all discussions or questions about running your business are welcomed.
If you're looking for industry specific discussions, you'd probably have to seek out an industry specific forum.

Krich
03-16-2017, 02:42 PM
As noted in my post... I'm not looking to promote my business.

I was looking for a place where people are discussing merchant services and are themselves involved in this business so I could ask questions and learn a few things from those with experience in merchant services.

If you're looking for industry specific discussions, you'd probably have to seek out an industry specific forum.

And, in my post I asked if this is not being discussed here, please let me know if you guys know of a forum I should check out...

From what you are saying it appears that nobody on this board knows anything about merchant services and is not involved in selling merchant services.

Harold Mansfield
03-16-2017, 03:12 PM
From what you are saying it appears that nobody on this board knows anything about merchant services and is not involved in selling merchant services.

I couldn't say that one way or another. Just like I couldn't tell you how many plumbers there are here.

There are a lot of members here in all kinds of businesses. What I'm saying is that usually discussions are about business issues that are universal to all businesses and business owners. Not necessarily specific to your exact industry. However, there are people in all kinds of industries that chime in on specifics of the industry they're in.

If you're looking only for discussion specific to your industry, which there is nothing wrong with, you should seek out industry specific forums. No reason you can't benefit from variety of business related discussions. I'm a member of webmaster forums, infosec forums, Android forums and so on. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.

But no, this isn't a merchant services forum and I couldn't tell you if any members are in merchant services.

Krich
03-16-2017, 03:24 PM
Agreed.

Hopefully I'll eventually find an industry specific forum for merchant services

mack88
03-15-2018, 02:48 PM
Is there a section on the board here where folks are discussing selling card services (credit card processing, ATM processing)?

I've been working with ATM processing since 2002 and now I'm wanting to get in to selling credit card processing and was looking for those that are experienced in merchant services to chat with and hopfully learn something about that side of the card service business.

If not here, please let me know if you guys know of a forum I should check out. Thanks!

Hi are you still looking for credit card processing, ATM processing?

Krich
03-15-2018, 03:14 PM
Hi are you still looking for credit card processing, ATM processing?

I was looking for a forum where this topic is being discussed...

I already have numerous deals in place to provide this service to businesses but I'm lways looking to increase knowledge and understanding of all the details of merchant services.