PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

MyBrandBoost
02-23-2017, 01:13 PM
My name is John and I founded MyBrandBoost – Boosting your Brand (http://www.mybrandboost.com) roughly 1 year ago. Prior to that I was an executive in a private financial services and marketing firm for about 14 years. I decided to go it on my own in social media marketing because I think the future of advertising and marketing will be social in nature. I see small businesses try and set up their own accounts and give up shortly after and I felt I can really add value there. To combat that we invested heavily in testing different strategies and by doing so we have a strong understanding of how to grow targeted social media accounts that will earn money and raise brand awareness for your company.

I hope to add value on these forums based of my professional experiences and the experiences of my clients. If anyone has any social media specific questions please feel free to send a message via our website or via these forums.

Thanks

John

vangogh
02-23-2017, 02:36 PM
Welcome to the forum John. I take it you're enjoying the freedom of working for yourself instead of working for someone else. We get lots of marketing related questions here so I'm sure you'll be able to share your experience and help. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

MyBrandBoost
02-23-2017, 04:16 PM
thank you, Its been fun, and TBH very rewarding. When you help someone with their business you build a unique bond.

David Hunter
02-28-2017, 07:15 PM
Welcome, John!!

shrinkme
03-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Hi John, Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard.