PDA

View Full Version : Return Policy Logo

brain357
01-28-2017, 10:15 AM
I want to add a logo on my site stating my return policy to make it more easy to find. I have a return policy which is a 30 day return policy. Return an item in unused condition for any reason within 30 days and I will refund your money. So I want like a golden shield logo stating 30 day return policy on the footer of my page. If there is a better place to put it let me know. Now is just "30 Day Return Policy" good? Seems like most sites use something like 100% satisfaction guaranteed or 30 day money back guarantee. I assume most these sites still require the item to be returned but somewhere in my head I feel it infers you will give a refund if for any reason they are not happy. So would it be deceitful for me to use something more like that rather than just 30 day return policy? Just looking for opinions before I make the logo and post on my site.

Harold Mansfield
01-28-2017, 02:47 PM
I want to add a logo on my site stating my return policy to make it more easy to find. I have a return policy which is a 30 day return policy. Return an item in unused condition for any reason within 30 days and I will refund your money. So I want like a golden shield logo stating 30 day return policy on the footer of my page. If there is a better place to put it let me know. Now is just "30 Day Return Policy" good? Seems like most sites use something like 100% satisfaction guaranteed or 30 day money back guarantee. I assume most these sites still require the item to be returned but somewhere in my head I feel it infers you will give a refund if for any reason they are not happy. So would it be deceitful for me to use something more like that rather than just 30 day return policy? Just looking for opinions before I make the logo and post on my site.

Are you asking where to find those kinds of graphics? Search out free shield icons or vectors and I'm sure you'll see plenty. Make sure whichever you chose is free to use and that you're aren't stealing from another site. Or you could just go to a graphics or clip art site and buy one.
https://graphicriver.net/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=shield+icons&referrer=homepage

brain357
01-28-2017, 03:58 PM
Are you asking where to find those kinds of graphics? Search out free shield icons or vectors and I'm sure you'll see plenty. Make sure whichever you chose is free to use and that you're aren't stealing from another site. Or you could just go to a graphics or clip art site and buy one.
https://graphicriver.net/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=shield+icons&referrer=homepage

No, I'm trying to determine what would be best for it to say. Should I just have it say "30 Day Return Policy"? Or should I do something like "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed" or "30 Day Money Back Guarantee"? Like I mentioned in my mind those just kind of suggest you could get your money back if not 100% happy, but my policy is 100% money back on returned items. I'm not sure if the wording is that important so wanted some opinions. Trying to add something extra to build trust with new customers.

Harold Mansfield
01-28-2017, 04:06 PM
No, I'm trying to determine what would be best for it to say. Should I just have it say "30 Day Return Policy"? Or should I do something like "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed" or "30 Day Money Back Guarantee"? Like I mentioned in my mind those just kind of suggest you could get your money back if not 100% happy, but my policy is 100% money back on returned items. I'm not sure if the wording is that important so wanted some opinions. Trying to add something extra to build trust with new customers.

Just be clear and direct. If it's "Money back guarantee" then say that. I'd probably opt for "Satisfaction guaranteed" .To me that says that you'll do what you need to, to make them happy. Not just that everything is money back.

It also sets the tone and gives you the opportunity to provide customer service in the event something is wrong, and that builds credibility and loyalty.

When you simply promise a refund, that's what they'll want immediately whether it's your fault or not and trying to talk them down is futile because that's what you told them above all else.

JMO of course.

journalist55
04-07-2022, 10:49 AM
I personally think that a phrase saying "30 day money back guarantee" is more beneficial, because it is promoting to the customer something for them, that they will get their money back. If you just say "30 Day Return Policy" it is not bad but it seems more like a rule and not in the customer's favor which could lead them to trail off of your site.