PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Prime Servers Inc!

Piffers
01-26-2017, 05:15 PM
Hello! My name is Peyton Fontenot! Currently some friends and I are working on our own hosting business targeted towards young professionals, startups, gamers, and tech enthusiasts alike. Because we truly believe we can provide the best quality of server hosting on the planet, we decided upon a name that is in line with that idea: Prime Servers, Inc.

Some of the core elements of our business model include:
• Providing best in class webhosting for all who could benefit from it, including small businesses, online communities, blogs, gamers, etc.
• Offer quality Game Server hosting for all sorts of exciting online multiplayer games.
• For those who need cloud computing power, we offer top of the line virtual private servers.
• Finally, we aspire to provide fast, compassionate, and effective technical support towards all our clients across all our services.

I’m here to learn from experienced business owners here in this forum as well as networking to create mutually beneficial relationships.

Thank you for your time!

<Please set up a signature through Settings>

vangogh
01-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Welcome to the forum Peyton. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Owen
01-27-2017, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the forum

David Hunter
01-30-2017, 08:13 PM
Welcome, Peyton!

Piffers
02-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Thanks! Im really happy to be here and look forward to talking with you all as well!