PDA

View Full Version : Please review my website, Thank you

uniqmatcha
01-19-2017, 01:08 PM
Hi,

I just finished 90% of my 2 website: uniqmatcha.com and tiegrandmaster.com
Hope to get some reviews as to the design. I am now working on the loading speed.

turboguy
01-19-2017, 04:19 PM
I will look more when I have more time. My first reaction was both sites loaded very slowly. On the second site the menu is hard to see because it blends with the photos. Both sites look decent from a design standpoint.

Harold Mansfield
01-19-2017, 09:27 PM
The first two things that stood out on the beverage site are the green in the navigation. Very bright and too hard to see exactly what it is.

The other thing is the 1,2, 3, steps to ordering. Not necessary and I don't like the copy at all.

"Choose the most appropriative payment method.Be sure to be incognito and secure with your details."

It's not up to them to be secure, it's up to you to be secure. Not sure why people need to be incognito or why you're promoting that. You should want real contact information from your customers so that you can continue to keep them as customers.

All of your copy needs some work. It's written like a book report and not like sales copy for an ecommerce site. A lot of unnecessary, filler language, as well as misspellings. .
For instance, "We just want to provide you a fine and quality green tea.". I'd go with something like "[Company name] provides the finest quality green tea". Would probably insert some descriptive sell words like "All Natural", "No preservatives", or what ever is true about the product.

At the top left is "Order online now". Kind of out of place since it's not a button that does anything, and if they're already on ordering site it's uncessary. If you want to use it, use it as a call to action. Not just dangling at the top of the website.

Some of the other copy is too small, and the grey color is too light to make any kind of impact. You have to design for the person with the worst eyesight, on the crappiest device, with the slowest internet connection. Within reason of course.

Your calls to action are all over the place, "Read more" "add to cart" "Purchase" are all purchase buttons yet all say something different.

"About" should be in the main menu, not a drop down.
Also your security is broken on both sites.

There's a few other things that could be cleaned up.

Other than that, the overall look is OK, but the things above take away from it. You're not utilizing the space and opportunity to sell very well.

uniqmatcha
01-21-2017, 02:41 AM
The first two things that stood out on the beverage site are the green in the navigation. Very bright and too hard to see exactly what it is.

The other thing is the 1,2, 3, steps to ordering. Not necessary and I don't like the copy at all.

It's not up to them to be secure, it's up to you to be secure. Not sure why people need to be incognito or why you're promoting that. You should want real contact information from your customers so that you can continue to keep them as customers.

All of your copy needs some work. It's written like a book report and not like sales copy for an ecommerce site. A lot of unnecessary, filler language, as well as misspellings. .
For instance, "We just want to provide you a fine and quality green tea.". I'd go with something like "[Company name] provides the finest quality green tea". Would probably insert some descriptive sell words like "All Natural", "No preservatives", or what ever is true about the product.

At the top left is "Order online now". Kind of out of place since it's not a button that does anything, and if they're already on ordering site it's uncessary. If you want to use it, use it as a call to action. Not just dangling at the top of the website.

Some of the other copy is too small, and the grey color is too light to make any kind of impact. You have to design for the person with the worst eyesight, on the crappiest device, with the slowest internet connection. Within reason of course.

Your calls to action are all over the place, "Read more" "add to cart" "Purchase" are all purchase buttons yet all say something different.

"About" should be in the main menu, not a drop down.
Also your security is broken on both sites.

There's a few other things that could be cleaned up.

Other than that, the overall look is OK, but the things above take away from it. You're not utilizing the space and opportunity to sell very well.

Thanks for point that out. I will try to change that and see.

turboinvoicer
01-25-2017, 03:54 AM
You have no green padlock on your address bar even if you have the SSL.

For uniqmatcha.com - you need to edit your code so your SSL will display properly. Now it is saying that your webiste is not secure. You have one image that is coming from HTTP. You need to save that image on your server and import it to your website and you will have a green lock on your address bar

Insecure URL:
http://8theme.com/import/xstore/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/payments.png

For tigerandmaster.com - same as above, here you have 3 images that are imported from insecure URLs
Insecure URL:

http://8theme.com/import/xstore/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/breadcrumb-1.png
http://dev.8theme.com/xstore/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/simple-bg.jpg?id=3723
http://8theme.com/import/xstore/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/payments.png

Here is an SEO report with key factors that affect your website functionality and compatibility with search engines with tips on how to improve your websites:

https://app.box.com/s/x0zd2a3r7s74eyucgf9atxqxf52pvqpk
https://app.box.com/s/z9v2wz4hd00vyim5ys5zti3oc3q9vwcn

IgnacioBernal
02-18-2017, 09:24 AM
On uniqmatcha.com I also noticed that 'Chat offline' message at the right bottom covers up the icons of the payment options. (Make it the same as tiegrandmaster)
The 'Terms And Condition' top level link returns a blank page, the drop down links are working OK. You could try to remove the top level link? (Same goes for tiegrandmaster)
On grandtiemaster I would change the color and hover color of the menu items or add a light transparent background to the menu.
Social Media icons not working, but I suppose that has to be fixed yet.

Overall I also think that the pages are loading a little slow.

For the rest it looks good. Like the sites, especially uniqmatcha.

MCMatt
02-27-2017, 01:50 PM
Definitely look into changing the initial menu colors. I could barely see the menu until I scrolled down and the sticky menu appeared.