PDA

View Full Version : Vincent Bookkeeping - New to forum

VincentBookkeeping
01-16-2017, 12:27 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am Wendy Vincent, the founder of Vincent Bookkeeping. I have been in business now for eight years. My business is in the heart of the Silicon Valley. I have been doing Bookkeeping & Accounting starting with my fathers automotive shop, and my brothers HVAC business. I went to college for Real Estate and did commerical property management for 20+ years. Although I have done everything from working at starbucks to pushing back airplanes all in the hope of figureing out what i wanted to be when i grew up.

I am happy to say that I found my passion a long time ago and didn't know it until I was 30 years old. I didn't take the risk of opening my own business until i was 40 years old... A Late start is better than not starting at all.

I am happy to find this forum, and I hope I can be helpful to some, and get good advice from others.
In business we all need a mentor and good advice.

vangogh
01-16-2017, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the forum Wendy. Congrats on keeping the business going for eight years. Thats's worth celebrating in itself. We definitely get our share of tax and accounting related questions and given the time of year I'm sure plenty more will be coming in the next few months.

I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
01-23-2017, 07:56 PM
Welcome, Wendy!

Wow, you have done it all. It's never too late to start. I wonder sometimes... haha