PDA

View Full Version : established online business

donaldbathe
11-08-2016, 09:52 PM
is it a good idea to buy an established online business or not? something that has a proven track record so to speak. what types of established online businesses have the best chance for survival like in the jungle where the strongest survive? can someone please give me some feedback. thank you.

hi_fly
11-10-2016, 03:59 AM
Hi donaldbathe!

to answer your first question I would say yes. Why it would not be good to buy an established online business which on top has proven track record?

What I think it is important to see it's:

- the type of niche you are targeting, is it speaking to you? are you knowledgeable about?
- do you have experience with the digital world? have you ever run, managed a website?
- who are your competitors..may be a good idea would be to do a quick keyword research and see how competition there is out there

Many are the points to take into consideration

A good point where to start would be:

1. find 3-4 main competitors
2. Go to SEM RUSH and check their organic traffic, keywords rankings ect...
3. Figure out if there is space to leverage a good digital marketing campaign
4. Check for influencers

Good luck!

donaldbathe
11-11-2016, 10:58 AM
then what would be the major risks of buying an established online business if you dont mind me asking? rsvp

andyhallmen
11-12-2016, 02:22 AM
If you want bu online business then you must do some research which will help in finding potential of that website of product.

1. First Check the business type and market capitalization of that product
2. Check the organic and social page view of the site through the sem rush and other website
3. You can also check same topic related website worth on the filippa and other website selling platform
4. You must check the seo and other online promoting worth of that website

Rest you can check as per your potential.