PDA

View Full Version : Hello S.B.F People, WestsideFreeman Here!

WestsideFreeman
10-24-2016, 09:29 PM
Hello everyone!

I go by the name "WestsideFreeman" on the radio show that I host every Monday mornings at 10:30am EST on a radio station local to my area by the name of "WGIV: The Soul Of Charlotte" in the Charlotte regional area. My show is called "Questions With No Answers" and is about society today, issues that need to be addressed and other such areas of concern where I pose questions that need to be asked, but aren't being asked, and therefore receiving no answers.. Hence the name "Questions With No Answers". Aside from that, I am a culinary artist, a writer, a engineer, entrepreneur, a social activist, and a representative to "Angelic House Studios" which is a art studio started by my brother and cousin which I have been tasked with building business for. Essentially, its a very young, new business that I have been given order of to grow and develop furthermore.

All of these things I do are separate small parts of areas I am working to become proficient in so that I may be able to begin the very daunting and difficult work of building my very own business in which I already have plans in constant development for. As for why I'm here, I hope to make connections and network with like-minded people who are interested in, working on, or have done the same; as well as gain a considerable amount of knowledge of the business world and how to understand the complex order in which things operate in today's world as I attempt to jump the fence to the other side and enter the upper level manager/creator side of the business world. I'd like to take the time to thank everyone in advance for sharing your knowledge and offering your suggestions as well as your guidance and help. I look forward to becoming a well known member of S.B.F as I join you people in conversation.

P.S. For those of you who are curious about the radio talk show that I host, the link on my profile is not only a way to contact me, but also a way to view my show page and to find out even more information and other links to other areas in which I work with, in, or in partnership.

To all of you here at S.B.F, thank you for your time, and it's a pleasure to meet all of you.

-John "WestsideFreeman" West

vangogh
10-25-2016, 10:18 AM
Welcome to the forum John. Wow, you're busy. It sounds like you do quite a few things. I think an art studio business might be a first for us, though we definitely have creative people passing in and out. I take it your avatar is some of your work.

I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Fulcrum
10-25-2016, 05:40 PM
Welcome John.

As a canuck who likes to stir the pot once and a while, here's a question that needs to be addressed (I'll try to keep this generic so I don't show a partisan approach):

Why does the mainstream media have a 2-faced approach when it comes to current politics, especially when what's deemed illegal or immoral when "attacking" one side is perfectly acceptable when said side uses the same tactics against the other side?

David Hunter
10-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Radio host, eh? Awesome!!!