PDA

View Full Version : looking for software opinions

Dyma
10-16-2016, 02:37 PM
I've just started a small rafting rental company in Denver this will be my second company website to design and I'm looking for help on picking a reservation software for the website that also has pos integration any advice and help would be much appreciated

Owen
10-20-2016, 10:13 PM
I've just started a small rafting rental company in Denver this will be my second company website to design and I'm looking for help on picking a reservation software for the website that also has pos integration any advice and help would be much appreciated

Wordpress.org

vangogh
10-21-2016, 10:07 AM
I can't make any specific recommendations as I've never used the kind of software you're looking for, but I did find a page listing a lot of different applications that take reservations (http://www.capterra.com/reservations-software/). If you do a search on the page for POS, there's quite a few systems with POS integration. I don't know if any will be what you're looking for, but it looks like a good place to start.

turboguy
10-21-2016, 11:14 AM
There are also a number of reservation plug ins for WordPress should you wish to go that way.

redfirewebsites
10-24-2016, 03:17 AM
Wordpress would work better for you - depends on how much time you want to spend on the website and how much time you actually want to spend out there developing the business.