PDA

View Full Version : I Made An Article On Medium

Owen
09-14-2016, 01:48 AM
I decided to give Medium a try. It's actually very fun. I made an article about basically my life as an entrepreneur, but I would say I feel like I'm kind of being cocky in the article. Aside from that, here's the URL:

https://medium.com/@0rb/what-its-was-like-to-start-a-company-at-15-51c75a0a7ab6

Please feel free to give me your honest advice and opinion. :D (this is what I have to resort to until SBF creates a fancy blog)

vangogh
09-15-2016, 12:25 AM
That's a good article. I thought it was well written. There's the occasional grammatical error and a few awkward sentences, but neither interrupted the flow of reading. I learned a lot about your life as an entrepreneur and given that's what you were writing about, I'd say the article is a success.

I remember when you first joined you were with the Stacktron business. Wasn't that your original user name? I didn't know any of the businesses before that, though. And I knew you started young, but I didn't realize how young.

Owen
09-15-2016, 02:39 AM
That's a good article. I thought it was well written. There's the occasional grammatical error and a few awkward sentences, but neither interrupted the flow of reading. I learned a lot about your life as an entrepreneur and given that's what you were writing about, I'd say the article is a success.

I remember when you first joined you were with the Stacktron business. Wasn't that your original user name? I didn't know any of the businesses before that, though. And I knew you started young, but I didn't realize how young.

i can't remember what it was exactly, but I can narrow it down to owenbick or covalty. I emailed you and, to my surprise, you changed it to Stacktron (that was Stacktron's prime). Later that day I tried to see if you could change it to Owen but figured it would be a long shot since usually forums are stupidly strict about everything and 9/10 times changing my username to an account that already exists a big no no, you actually did it and just said "eh it was probably a spam account" since it had 1 post from forever ago.

And yeah, I started pretty young. Probably explains why I'm in such a rush, I've been waiting for 10 years. I figured it would have some grammatical error (I'm not sure where though) and awkward sentences seem to be a fault of mine. They always have been. Maybe I'll make an article on the top 10 reasons SBF should make a blog so I don't have to use Medium anymore :D

Punkit753
09-21-2016, 04:45 AM
That was a motivational article. enjoyed it!!!

damienzero
09-25-2016, 05:35 PM
Nice article!