PDA

View Full Version : Repeated entries in a facebook page

DaltonFree
08-26-2016, 07:14 PM
I am obtaining in a facebook page several entries or repeated entries when I publish

I am doing with TwitterFeed.

Anyone knows what happens ?

Best Regards

Harold Mansfield
08-27-2016, 11:23 AM
Stop using Twitterfeed and get a better tool to post across your social media profiles. Twitterfeed is a decent free solution for some things, but it apparently isn't working well for that, so use something else. I use Hootsuite and never had a problem.

DaltonFree
08-28-2016, 06:01 PM
Stop using Twitterfeed and get a better tool to post across your social media profiles. Twitterfeed is a decent free solution for some things, but it apparently isn't working well for that, so use something else. I use Hootsuite and never had a problem.

Do you know a full free option ?

Harold Mansfield
08-28-2016, 06:25 PM
Do you know a full free option ?

Unfortunately not anymore. At least not that covers more than one at a time. If you are posting from a WordPress blog, there are plug ins that will auto post to Facebook and Twitter when you publish a new blog post.

Other than that if a free option is the only way right now and you need to cover more networks, it would be best to do your own postings manually and cater them to the specific network. Better to do it correctly than let an automated script make you look less than professional.

DaltonFree
08-29-2016, 12:34 AM
Thank you very much.

Best Regards