PDA

View Full Version : Hey :o)

misswaterway
08-12-2016, 10:41 AM
I'm a freelance artist in Montreal. I specialize in identity and branding. I own an Etsy shop and a website.
I've worked in a bunch of places around the world, I love doodling pretty flowers, watercolour, hand lettering and just anything pink.
I also build websites, I don't code but I do the setting up and managing and a little bit of customizing.

I've worked in marketing, packaging design then moved to freelance.

A couple of months ago I also studied makeup and will start a freelance career soon. I don't plan to have a big business, I like the socializing aspect of it and the art in beauty.
I also do some stock photography.

This year my business grew around 40% so I've been wondering of how to better manage my website. I've been thinking of converting my website to eCommerce. Not sure yet.

My name is Karen, currently I live in a small town next to Montreal. I moved here 5 years ago and love it by far.

KristineS
08-12-2016, 11:12 AM
Hi Karen, Welcome to the forum.

vangogh
08-12-2016, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Karen. Congrats on the 40% increase in business. That's great. One thing you can do to help your site is to add a forum signature with a link to it. That way we can all see it. Click Settings in the upper right of any page and then look for edit signature down the left. If you need help setting your signature up, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
08-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Welcome, Karen!

Sounds like you have a lot of skills there!