PDA

View Full Version : Help me for my site

redapple
08-03-2016, 03:29 AM
Hello,

This is something serious.I need help.

which is mainly an app & game development company- We are located in kolkata,and have branches in Delhi and Germany.

I am working with the following keywords:
mobile app development company
android application development company
mobile game development
HTML5 game development
mobile app developers
iOS app development company

The problem is these keywords are not in rank ,not even in google.co.in

I want to get ranking in google.com

The on page is optimized properly.

I am doing the following things-
1. classified(in india+australia+uk)
2. Business listing(same)
3.image submission(flickr,photobucket,instagram,pininterst etc.)
4.guest blog( monthly 2)
5. press release(monthly 1)
6. article (weekly 1)
7.video submission(monthly 1)
8.ppt,pdf(twice monthly)
9.forum posting
10.BOOKMARKING
11. directory(weekly 10)
12. backlink analysis of competitors and trying to submit on those links.
13. blog post(monthly 2)
14. in house blog post.

What else can I do?I am in a bad condition,working for two months but rank is not coming.
i want ranking(within top 10)in google.co.in,google.com.au,google.co.uk

Please help

vangogh
08-03-2016, 10:28 AM
First I removed your link as I suspect this thread only exists for that link. Besides since you said your on page is optimized properly there's no need for us to look at the site.

You said you've been working on this for 2 months. That's hardly enough time to improve the ranking of a site's pages. You're also targeting what I assume are the most popular keywords in the industry. Why would you think you would rank for them against your competition that's been optimizing their sites for years when you've only been at it for months. Finally the things you say you've done aren't likely to work. The majority of things you listed are spam at this point. Sure, they worked 10 years ago, but not anymore.

If you're serious about gaining more search traffic you need to rethink your strategy and relearn how search engines work. You're trying to apply tactics that stopped working years ago and thinking they'll work instantly.

cheta
08-15-2016, 08:53 AM
Since you said that the on-page side of it has been optimized, so that has been settled, now to do what we call off-page SEO is what you really need now. you need to concentrate on building good quality backlinks, article and directory and search engine submission among others. on the backlinks, concentrate on sites of high authority like internet forums, high domain sites e.g CNN, Microsoft, amazon, blogger, WordPress, BBC etc, you can create accounts and put in your link in direct form or an anchor text in your user profile. In forums, you can put in your link in anchor text as signature which appears in every post you made on any thread in any forum. good way of getting good quality backlinks. You can as well submit any of your web content or articles to submission sites with your website link as reference direct or in text form. But note that it iwll take time before you will start seeing the effects of off-page SEO methods that you have done. it is a gradual process.

Harold Mansfield
08-16-2016, 11:47 PM
Hello,

This is something serious.I need help.

which is mainly an app & game development company- We are located in kolkata,and have branches in Delhi and Germany.

I am working with the following keywords:
mobile app development company
android application development company
mobile game development
HTML5 game development
mobile app developers
iOS app development company

The problem is these keywords are not in rank ,not even in google.co.in

I want to get ranking in google.com

The on page is optimized properly.

I am doing the following things-
1. classified(in india+australia+uk)
2. Business listing(same)
3.image submission(flickr,photobucket,instagram,pininterst etc.)
4.guest blog( monthly 2)
5. press release(monthly 1)
6. article (weekly 1)
7.video submission(monthly 1)
8.ppt,pdf(twice monthly)
9.forum posting
10.BOOKMARKING
11. directory(weekly 10)
12. backlink analysis of competitors and trying to submit on those links.
13. blog post(monthly 2)
14. in house blog post.

What else can I do?I am in a bad condition,working for two months but rank is not coming.
i want ranking(within top 10)in google.co.in,google.com.au,google.co.uk

Please help

I agree with VG. A lot of the things, actually most of the things you've posted here are tactics from about 10 years ago and died about 5-7 years ago.

No one uses directories and those links are worthless.
Press Releases only matter if you truly have something to say or announce, AND you get them in the hands of the right people. Just submitting them to cyberspace does nothing.
Bookmarking as a source of traffic, exposure or back links died around 2011.
You can only self manipulate backlinks so much, but it's not going to do anything for you like it was years ago.
Forum postings for the purposes of links is spam and gets deleted quickly so it's a waste of time.
Image "submissions" do nothing if you aren't an image heavy website or service.

I could go on, but basically you're not up to date. There are no tricks anymore. It takes a solid marketing plan.

If you want to jump to the chase, the best way for an app developer to get their name out there is to create a great app that people find useful.
You still need to know how to market or no one will see it.

#2 quickest way to get exposure is to get on popular podcasts and video podcasts in your industry. And do well on them.

Other than that, there are no shortcuts, tricks don't work, and you still need to learn marketing.
Here's a free course that can help get you started
https://www.udacity.com/course/app-marketing--ud719

LrenceM
08-19-2016, 08:18 AM
You cannot rank for keywords easily today. Don't be focus on keywords you want to optimize, instead build quality content and go to social media to promote your site too. There are so many ways to get traffic, if you only focus on keywords alone it usually takes time and better study SEO well or hire a company that is expert.

jeffscott
08-31-2018, 12:41 AM
Your claimed "the on page is optimized properly" is too far from your stated link building activities and worst doesn't really help.