PDA

View Full Version : 3rd party SEO support providers?

raja90m
08-01-2016, 08:41 AM
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am planning to hire a third party SEO support provider for my website.

I found from this link: https://in.godaddy.com/search-engine/search-engine-optimization that GoDaddy provides SEO support. When I contacted them I came to know that they even support websites not hosted with them.

Has anyone ever used GoDaddy's SEO support? Is it any good? Are their techniques all White Hat Techniques? Are their any better SEO support providers? Will they (the other SEO providers) support a website not hosted with them?

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Raja Mukherjee

vangogh
08-01-2016, 05:11 PM
I would't use GoDaddy for your SEO. I honestly don't much about the services they offer or how well they might perform those services, but I doubt you're going to be happy hiring them. You should probably spend some time at first doing the work yourself to understand what's involved. Then if you want to hire a company to do the work, I'd hire a company that doesn't treat SEO as an add on service to their main business. Even though I don't have experience with GoDaddy's SEO services, I' be surprised if they do anything more than a few basic things you can do yourself.

Harold Mansfield
08-01-2016, 06:38 PM
I would't use GoDaddy for your SEO. I honestly don't much about the services they offer or how well they might perform those services, but I doubt you're going to be happy hiring them. You should probably spend some time at first doing the work yourself to understand what's involved. Then if you want to hire a company to do the work, I'd hire a company that doesn't treat SEO as an add on service to their main business. Even though I don't have experience with GoDaddy's SEO services, I' be surprised if they do anything more than a few basic things you can do yourself.

I second that.

raja90m
08-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Thank you all for the valuable advice. I decided to learn SEO myself instead of hiring someone. Please suggest me some good SEO tutorials using PHP, CodeIgniter.

Sarah K
09-30-2016, 01:13 AM
Honestly, I wouldn't invest in a generic SEO service provided by hosting companies. They always offer SEO with their hosting packages as an upsell, but often times it's very basic and doesn't target keywords that you'll need to get ranked for.

CoolHandCol
01-15-2017, 01:32 PM
I agree. Definitely do not use godaddy - it's just a money making add on for them. Use moz.com to teach yourself the basics

DianJohnson
06-02-2018, 06:34 AM
I question you will be cheerful employing them. You ought to most likely invest some energy at first taking the necessary steps yourself to comprehend what's included. At that point on the off chance that you need to enlist an organization to take every necessary step, I'd enlist an organization that doesn't regard SEO as an extra support of their primary business. Despite the fact that I don't have involvement with GoDaddy's SEO administrations, I' be shocked on the off chance that they do much else besides a couple of essential things you can do yourself.

jeffscott
06-13-2018, 11:49 PM
GoDaddy is well known for hosting domains only but for seo support I would suggest to take other reputable service that has history of happy and successful clients using their service.