PDA

View Full Version : Won't be on for a couple weeks :(

Owen
05-28-2016, 07:33 PM
Hello boys and girls, children of all ages. I figured I'd post something since I haven't posted actively in a while. Basically, a friend of mine has died last night. He was involved in a motor cycle accident where he hit and tree. The impact paralyzed him and broke his spine, then he later died in the hospital.

If for some reason anyone needs to contact me for some reason just private message me or email me, especially if that whole making the site wicked awesome thing happens ;)

Peace my dudes

Fulcrum
05-28-2016, 09:59 PM
Sorry to hear about this Owen. Its never enjoyable to bury someone.

KristineS
05-31-2016, 12:11 PM
My condolences Owen.

Bobjob
05-31-2016, 04:03 PM
Prayers sent. I've been riding for seventeen years both road and track. You never get used to knowing that one of your brothers or sisters has gone down for good. I lost three friends in 2010 and I sold my bikes. I think about getting back into it regularly.

Owen
05-31-2016, 11:07 PM
Prayers sent. I've been riding for seventeen years both road and track. You never get used to knowing that one of your brothers or sisters has gone down for good. I lost three friends in 2010 and I sold my bikes. I think about getting back into it regularly.

He didn't have his license. He was being young and dumb and decided to drive one and messed up. :/

Bobjob
06-01-2016, 11:36 AM
While I enjoy the freedoms America offers, I do wish we were stringent with motorcycles. The fact that an 18 year old novice rider can plop down the money on a motorcycle that can hit 100 mph in first gear is absurd. I've always heard Europe makes you start out on smaller cc and work your way up. The European way wouldn't save all, but I believe it would be a step in the right direction.

God bless your buddy and his family and friends during this tragic time.