PDA

View Full Version : Survey of Image Editing Tools

Business Student
05-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Hi,
My name is John. I am currently a business school student. I am doing a project on marketing tools, specifically photo editing tools (ie photoshop or other picture editing software) that people use for their businesses. If possible could you take this quick 8 question survey that wont take more then 5 mins to help me out with my class?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2VSQ8VN

Thanks in advance,
John

Harold Mansfield
05-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forum John.
I answered the questions as best I could, but you lost me when you asked what features were missing and how much would I pay.
Seems like you're looking for a specific kind of user like maybe a graphic designer or photographer, not your average small business person. Especially not in the industry categories choices that you've listed.

IMO there's not really anything that I need that I don't know where to find, and since I don't do graphics as a service I'm not likely to pay a monthly fee just to have one at the ready.

turboguy
05-02-2016, 10:04 PM
I took the survey as well. No survey is ever going to be perfect but that one was fine for a simple one. For example how much time do you spend using photo editing programs or however it was worded. I can spend 10 hours a day for days on end editing photos and I can go weeks that I rarely touch one so do I use one a lot or seldom? As for the how much you would spend I have an aversion to subscription based programs. I would hesitate to pay anything on a monthly program but might spend a few hundred to buy a program I liked. I do see more and more companies going to cloud based subscription plans but they are going to go as long as possible without me.

Harold Mansfield
05-03-2016, 01:00 AM
As for the how much you would spend I have an aversion to subscription based programs. I would hesitate to pay anything on a monthly program but might spend a few hundred to buy a program I liked. I do see more and more companies going to cloud based subscription plans but they are going to go as long as possible without me.

I agree with that. I hate subscription based services so the only ones I have I absolutely need and only do it because they give me no choice. Which goes back to my earlier point that you may get the feedback you're looking for by targeting people who depend on imaging and graphics software for day to day operations.