PDA

View Full Version : Calling all business owners and managers, help a student out!

scole18
04-21-2016, 06:53 PM
Hi all,

my name is Samantha Cole, and I am a senior Entrepreneurship major at Eastern Michigan University. I am currently enrolled in a field study class, that has tasked me with conducting a feasibility study for a new small-business co/op specializing in work with restaurants. The goal of the survey is to conduct and analyze market research pertaining to small businesses and their needs, how to increase success rates of small ventures, and how to bolster business at the local level. As proven members of the community, I am reaching out today to ask for your assistance in this project. The survey takes less than 5 minutes, and will greatly assist us in bringing to market an idea that will help the "local small business community" as a whole!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SmallBusinessCoop

Thank you in advance for your participation, every response is greatly appreciated!

vangogh
04-22-2016, 10:25 AM
I filled out the survey, though my business has nothing to do with restaurants. In general, I'm not a fan of the one stop shop for a variety of services. I find it hard to believe one place could be expert in a diverse set of services. I would sooner look for one company to handle my accounting and another to handle my marketing and so on.