PDA

View Full Version : Hi

consulting4less
07-14-2009, 09:33 PM
I am a small business consultant with a major in business marketing. I have been looking for ways to market my consulting services but with the current economy, its looked better. I am hoping to network with other entrepreneurs in hopes that I will learn something.

vangogh
07-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Welcome to the forum. The economy isn't great, but don't let that get you down. You can still build a business in a down economy. In fact now really is a good time for businesses to invest as prices are generally lower for many things. See if you can figure out what businesses need more help with now and show them how you can deliver that. You might have to be a little creative, but it can be done.

Looking forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining the community.

rezzy
07-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Welcome to the forums. We have a great mixture of people here, each with a different expertise.

Patrysha
07-15-2009, 07:26 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm actually finding it easier to find and land clients now than I did when the boom was going on. I am not sure if it's because I am better known now or whether it is because they finally have to pay attention to what they are doing now that customers are getting picky about where and how they spend their money.

cbscreative
07-31-2009, 06:18 PM
I agree with the others, the economy should not be looked at as a basis for success or failure. If you think it can make you fail, it probably will. If you believe you can prosper, you will do that too. Welcome aboard.