PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

SearchDarren
07-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi,

I'm Darren Hughes (SearchDarren). I'm the head of operations for Digital Clarity, LLC - A leading search & digital media agency designed for helping small and medium sized businesses increase their online presence and connect with customers.

Digital Clarity has over 6 years experience assisting businesses with their digital marketing needs. This includes search engine marketing (SEM) Email marketing, mobile marketing, social media marketing (SMM), consulting and analytics.

If I can be of any help, please feel free to contact me.

I have a twitter page - @SearchDarren & @DigitalClarity that posts regular tweets of digital marketing hints, tips and advice for SMB's.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome in this community. As a small business operator myself, I am very pleased to be here.

Many thanks,

Darren

vangogh
07-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the forum Darren. I know we've already been chatting back and forth, but it's nice to offer a proper welcome. Nice site and blog. I can't speak for everyone here, but I enjoy talking social media and all things digital. Look forward to chatting with you more.

Ok I'm off to follow you on Twitter. Thanks for joining the community.

Business Attorney
07-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Darren, welcome to the forum. It's always good to get more marketing tips, so I look forward to your participation.

cbscreative
07-31-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm a little later to the party, but welcome aboard.

KristineS
08-03-2009, 03:46 PM
I apparently missed this too. Welcome to the forum Darren. Sorry I'm so tardy in saying hello.