PDA

View Full Version : Digital Marketing for SMB's - New Group

SearchDarren
07-14-2009, 02:49 PM
I have just created a new group on Small-Business-Forum.net for owners decision makers and marketers of small and medium sized businesses to share news, tips and best practices regarding digital marketing.

The group is intended to help SMB's make the most of the internet as a marketing tool by increasing online presence and connecting with customers.

The group will cover SEM, Social Media (SMM), Email, Mobile and all other forms of digital media marketing.

I encourage you all to join and look forward to seeing you there.

vangogh
07-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Here's the direct link to the new group (http://www.small-business-forum.net/groups/digital-marketing-smb-s.html).

For those here who don't realize you can set up groups through your control panel or profile. I forget which. You can see the groups that people belong to by visiting their profiles. The groups become a forum within the forum in a way. If there's a topic you're interested in that usually isn't discussed here you can start a group so you can talk about the topic with others who are interest. I set one up for baseball since the topic doesn't really fit with the general forum theme.