PDA

View Full Version : Our website

FireFly
02-22-2016, 12:45 PM
We're currently using 3dcart (which I am not fond of) and plan on switching to WP/Woocommerce to tie into infusionsoft.

Let me know what you think!

Fireflyaz.com

Owen
02-22-2016, 01:22 PM
We're currently using 3dcart (which I am not fond of) and plan on switching to WP/Woocommerce to tie into infusionsoft.

If you don't like it then just switch now lol. Also, try switching the search and the mini menu ;)

Harold Mansfield
02-22-2016, 02:08 PM

I didn't give it an in depth look, but from what I see I like it. You do a lot of things right. Especially clearly describing your products and services with complimenting images.
You do have some shortcode issues on your individual products/cart, and the gallery on the home page is pretty bad.

Also you should move your product descriptions/sales copy up next to the image. Just get some sales copy in the top area, and you could clean up your social media buttons. Also some on site SEO fine tuning.

A major suggestion I would make is to focus more on reviews of your company as a whole, and less on trying to get reviews of individual products, which is much harder. Company reviews that can be found and seen online are more helpful than in house product reviews and easier to get. This way you can also stop displaying that all of your products have no reviews. It makes it look as if no one is doing business with you.

But that's most cosmetic and some copy writing. Overall it's more than a good start. It's a solid foundation.

beeline_Chris
12-05-2016, 07:33 PM
I strongly suggest adding your call to action to create an account (repeating it at least) at the bottom of the page.
A mobile user might scroll all the way to the bottom, but not really want to scroll back up again and leave. Lazy, but true. Make it stupid easy for people to take the next step.

I agree with Harold that your site explains your products and what you can do very clearly. I'd just add to that to think through someone who's never been to your site before, and what the most logical next, baby step would be to moving closer to being a customer. Is creating an account too big of a step? If so, maybe you can think of something in between that's easier for people to do. Hope this helps.