PDA

View Full Version : We need to obtain cash

MamaYard
01-08-2016, 06:10 PM
We need to obtain cash. How do we use our life story and intellectual property to oobtain cash. Our stories are marketable. Of course we want to be in a decent environment. We want honourable publishers. I do have a publishing account. I could self publish. This means we need good marketing and guidance. Help to do a good job. Our story could make good college textbook for varied department of studies.

vangogh
01-09-2016, 10:53 AM
If your life story is interesting enough that people will want to read about, then write your life story. However, before you begin you should accept that most people really won't care about your life story unless you're famous, your story involves something truly unique and interesting, or it's so well written and entertaining. Also know that book publishing is not the thing to do to obtain cash. A good book takes time to write and most never make much or any money.

Harold Mansfield
01-09-2016, 12:13 PM
We need to obtain cash. How do we use our life story and intellectual property to oobtain cash. Our stories are marketable. Of course we want to be in a decent environment. We want honourable publishers. I do have a publishing account. I could self publish. This means we need good marketing and guidance. Help to do a good job. Our story could make good college textbook for varied department of studies.

Sounds like you already know what you need to do. None of us can tell you whether or not you'll be successful or it you will make any money at it.
You just have to try.

MamaYard
01-09-2016, 02:32 PM
If we got the good help our story could make good instructional materials for a wide section of the educational / seminar industry. We could obtain a slice of the pie / our slice. I was told to obtain a safe audience of people who would listen to me. This means ones who will give me feedback back do that reduces ground zero blunders. I figure that this forum could do that for me. This means that I am speaking to those who have some ability to grasp what I share. Folks at ground zero who take the time to listen often admit that they are not able to understand. In addition are those who do not admit and are also very harmful. They did not understand. Yet they go abroad to spread very damaging stories about me.

chris maxwell
01-15-2016, 01:02 PM
If you have intellectual property and it has a verifiable valuation, you may be able to get capital from investors