PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from SpotZero

SpotZero
07-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Hello All,

I've frequented this forum for quite some time in the past few months and figured I should probably register and at least say hello.

A little about me, SpotZero (http://spotzero.com) is an online video production company that also provides social media marketing for local businesses. Thanks for reading.

Best,
-SpotZero

vangogh
07-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Welcome to the forum SpotZero. Looks like you're just getting started with your site, though your blog is well under way. Video production is going to be a nice industry to be a part of in the coming years. We're only going to be watching more of it online.

Thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
07-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've decided to join us.

cbscreative
07-02-2009, 04:06 PM
I used to do sub contract work for a video production company. It gave me a great respect for how much time and work goes into producing even a 30 second video, not to mention 30 minutes or more. Welcome aboard!

SpotZero
07-20-2009, 09:31 PM
Thank you guys so much for the warm welcomes! I apparently don't get email notifications for replies.

@vangogh I hope you're right! We're expecting a lot of growth.

@KristineS Thanks! Glad to be apart of the forum, we look forward to contributing.

@cbscreative Yeah, we can definitely be a little neurotic in our work, striving for perfection is our excuse, which I'm sure you can relate to through your creative work.

vangogh
07-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Glad we could welcome you.

You have to set things in your control panel to get the email notification. I have it off by default. In your control panel look for the link on the left to Edit Options. Scroll down and look for Default Thread Subscription Mode. You can set how often you want to get the emails in the drop down. It's probably set for "do not subscribe" by default, but just choose which option you prefer.

nealrm
07-21-2009, 11:22 AM
Welcome to the forum SpotZero. I agree that video is the way of the future. As bandwidth gets more accessible the internet will get more visual.