PDA

View Full Version : What Twitter Tools Do You Use?

webdesigngeek
12-23-2015, 12:19 PM
I was curious as to what Twitter tools you guys are using. What are some tools that you use frequently and what are some of your favorites?

Harold Mansfield
12-23-2015, 01:00 PM
I use Hootsuite to manage all of my SM accounts as well as client accounts (when needed) and I really like it. They also provide a crap load of information, tips and video tutorials.
https://hootsuite.com/

Although you really need to watch the tutorials to understand how to use it to it's full potential.

Brian Altenhofel
12-23-2015, 01:52 PM
Another vote for Hootsuite here.

Before settling on Hootsuite, I'd used Tweetdeck and Seesmic. I can't remember the last time that I actually used Twitter directly.

stevepalladous
12-23-2015, 03:22 PM
I'm not a heavy Twitter user with just a few accounts to manage but I can't imagine having to use the Twitter client directly instead of using it via Tweetdeck. It makes automating things like scheduling posts, keeping an eye on trending topics, competitors, people you want to build relationships with etc so much easier.

shrinkme
12-23-2015, 04:42 PM
I found my way back to friendorfollow today. I use social media but not like those above. I probably should because I just can't manage them like I should, too busy.

brodel34
01-05-2016, 04:34 AM
i prefer tweetdeck for everything. its really underrtaed imo.

Ola Rybacka
01-11-2016, 06:26 AM
I do everything by myself but for Twitter statistics I use Moz Followerwonk and Commun.it.

krymson
01-11-2016, 11:38 AM
I used to use Tweetdeck, back when it supported Facebook and other Social media platforms... now I use Hootsuite. I've tested other things but for the free version of Hootsuite it's all I need.

LADYSEO
01-14-2016, 03:08 PM
TweetBoss hands down.

daveM
01-19-2016, 02:15 AM
I like Hootsuite, I am using it to pre schedule tweets. I am paying about $15.00 monthlky total for Hootsuite and an app for loading the schedule.

I just started this a week or so ago and am noticing a good increase in visits to my pages.

Prior I used the free Hootsuite package, I wanted the scheduling option so I decided to pay.

daveM
02-20-2016, 07:46 PM
There are a number of twitter management tools, I am not sure as to which would be best.

UK Content Writer
02-22-2016, 06:53 AM
I'm a regular user of both Hootsuite and Buffer and ManageFLitter is worth a look too.

anilverma
02-22-2016, 09:23 AM
I am giving Hootsuite a try. Looks descent

FireFly
02-24-2016, 04:26 PM
I'll have to try hoot. Do you guys get many conversions with twitter?

BizAdvisor
02-24-2016, 06:39 PM
I'm pretty active on Twitter, but I don't use any management tools, per say. I prefer to simply rock Twitter like a strategic video game; as if I'm playing RISK and want to conquer all of Europe and Asia.

Is it against forum rules to display my Twitter handle? @BradleyKing1980. Feel free to contact me via Twitter and let me know you're from Small-Business-Forum.net.

seanfalconer
04-12-2016, 07:15 PM
I use Hubspot, but it's much more than just a social media management tool. If that's all you need, it's probably overkill. I've enjoyed using Hootsuite in the past and I hear good things about Buffer.

cheta
08-15-2016, 09:23 AM
I make use of WPTweetMachine tool. it is a wordpress plugin tool tat you use to automatically post twitter updates, make comments, replies, posts about your website, its link, promotional messages etc using your twitter account. with that, you can get twitter followers flowing into your account if the followers find your content very useful. just try it out and you wont regret it.

Arang
09-10-2016, 06:56 PM
I use buffer, it is completely new, very full-featured and supports the management of social networking, you can use and commenting.

adamxtubeage
09-15-2016, 01:12 PM
I use ritetags.com for hashtag analyze and i have my custom script which look after all my social accounts and put it on a automated way while posting only viral content.

dewmyth
11-29-2016, 02:15 PM
Not sure exactly what kind of Twitter tools you're looking for, but there are many free options that can help your business.

Twitter Search - get a quick idea of what's trending on Twitter. This can help you plan your content and tweets for the most traffic and engagement!
Trendsmap - Go further into trending twitter activity. This breaks down the trends by location, be it state to state or region to region.
Hashtags.org - If you're planning on using a specific hashtag, you can use this to check if it's still relevant and trending. Stay on top of the best hashtags to use!
MyTopTweet - See which of your tweets is performing the best. Who doesn't love good analytics?
Twitonomy - Quick breakdown of your Twitter analytics, plus the analytics of other Twitter users you follow.
Twitter Analytics - Exactly what it sounds like. See tweet frequency, impressions, visits, mentions, followers etc.
SocialRank - Identify who's engaging most with your tweets!

Mannatsandhu
03-01-2017, 10:49 PM
I am using Twilert twitter tool for getting email alerts and also using tweetchat for chatting.

turgeonm
05-24-2017, 05:01 PM
I use a simple software called autotweeter that will tweet automatically for me each 5-15 min .. I found that this have help me grow my followers and popularity on twitter. I'm up to 50K followers now.