PDA

View Full Version : Not the business owner - I'm a software developer - hope that's ok?

janicenyland@hotmail.com
06-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Hello,

My name is Janice Nyland. I work as a software developer for Lunar Logic (http://lunarlogic.com) in Eugene, OR. Lunar Logic is a small, locally owned software development firm. The company features three main areas of development: Custom Software, Website Design, and the CRB, or Call Recording Box™ (http://callrecordingbox.com/page/7).

So I am not the owner of the business myself, but hope to learn from the business owners on this forum to make our small business better, especially to be informed about maintaining a healthy (contained) level of business growth. We are the inventors, owners and distributors of our software. We are not resellers. This efficiency allows us to fill a much-need niche in call recording solutions to small and medium size businesses, but also means our business is picking up real fast! And I want to help keep us from spiraling out of control.
In return, I am also happy to provide any technical expertise asked of me (specializing in SEO, website development with e-commerce, and small business call recording) and learn a bit more about sales and marketing as it pertains to phone calls.

Thanks,
Janice

vangogh
06-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Janice. It's certainly ok to be a software developer and you don't have to own your own small business to be part of the discussion here. All we ask is that you participate in the conversation.

Glad to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

rezzy
06-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Hello and welcome to the fourms.

There people of skills levels and types here!

Patrysha
06-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Welcome to the forum!

KristineS
06-29-2009, 12:52 PM
Welcome. I don't own my own business either. There's a lot of good information here no matter what form your business world takes.

nealrm
06-29-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm not sure if we should let those software design type in here, what's next real estate advertisers? :D

Welcome to the site. We have a small but good group here. Your contribution will be welcome.